Our Mission is Helping Families Prepare Christian Leaders. We are honored by the trust that parents put in our faculty and staff and we believe, wholeheartedly, that our role is to come along side the family to support and affirm the work they do in the home.
Built on the Biblical traditions of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, we operate under three main truths:
Sola Scriptura - Scripture alone
Sola Fide - Faith alone
Sola Gratia - Grace alone
With a teaching perspective that God's Word is true and inerrant, we are able to share this belief with our students and their families.
In addition, scripture guides us to understand these core principles:
Biblical Worldview Foundation – Our Statement of Faith
- The Bible is God’s perfect Word and is the accurate authority in all matters to which it speaks-spiritual, historic, scientific– 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man. Through his birth, life, death, resurrection and ascension He has earned salvation for all who believe Him to be the Messiah, the Son of God – Acts 4:12.
- Heaven and Hell are real locations and the devil is a real being who tempts us all to turn away from God through sin. We will all experience the resurrection: believers to the state of eternal life and unbelievers to the state of eternal punishment – John 5:28-29.
- The triune God – Father, Son & Holy Spirit – is the all-knowing, all-powerful creator of the world who still rules the universe today – Genesis 1:1.
- The means of Grace, which provide forgiveness, hope and the life-giving power of Christ’s blood, include Baptism, Communion and His Word, the Bible.
- Jesus will come again in power and glory – Matthew 24:29-31.
- God has wonderfully and immutably created each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders reflect the image and nature of God – Gen. 1:26-27.
- Marriage between one man and one woman for life uniquely reflects Christ’s relationship with His Church. Intimate sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that union – Gen. 2:18-25, Eph. 5:21-33
- All human life is sacred and created by God in His image. It is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or cognitively challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect and value all human life – Psalm 139.
This statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe.