The 2020 BLAZER OPEN is a GO! The date is September 16th at 11am at Thornberry.
As the head of our school ...I really appreciate your past participation and support of NEW Lutheran athletics. THANK YOU! This means more than you know!
So far this summer, it appears there has been an uptick in interest on the golf courses...greater than normal in Northeast Wisconsin.
That's good news because the Blazer Open is on! We believe that the attending golfers are responsible adults and will exercise common sense during the event and also respect decisions made regarding each others comfort levels on the course.
A few adjustments this year:
1. Thornberry has the foam noodles in the cups and golfers are not allowed to touch the pin.
2. There will be 2 players per cart. Single carts can be made available for an extra fee. Advance notice suggested.
3. We will have lunch on the course and a pizza reception as typical, with recommended table spacing.
4. NEW this year! There will be place prizes for 1st, 2nd, 10th and 20th.
5. If a state or local regulation impacts the event, it will be your option to request a refund or donate the registration fee to the NEW Lutheran Athletics.
Attached you will find a registration form and a list of sponsorship opportunities.
Proceeds for this year's event will be directed towards new bleachers for the gymnasium. The current bleachers are no longer compliant with state regulations and do not offer the same safety features as the new ones.
Thank you very much for your continued support! Hope to see you on the course!